Admittedly, reading & reviewing so many voiceover blogs each week takes time. And since so many talented voiceover artists are now writing and sharing their thoughts, advice, successes, and motivations via blogs, it takes A LOT OF TIME!
Week before last, time was something I didn’t have enough of, and thus, a list of the Top Voiceover Blog Posts was not compiled for week ending May 10. But, there were some fantastic voiceover articles written that week, and I would be remiss if those blogs and their authors were not given the recognition they deserve.
So, this weeks list of the Top Voiceover Blog Posts consists of articles shared over the past two weeks. Take some time to catch-up if perhaps you didn’t have enough time over the past few weeks to get a free voiceover education via your colleagues who write so eloquently and educationally.
Have a Great week behind the mic!
12 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
(no particular order)
- Time Is Money Rob Marley
- Don’t Engage In Accent Reduction – Instead Accent Addition David Lawrence XVII
- Comparative Analysis: ipDTL, Source-Connect NOW, and ISDN Bobbin Beam
- The 7 Bad Habits Of Struggling Entrepreneurs Dan Hurst
- Hiring An Intern In The Voiceover Industry Dane Reid
- I’m A Voice Actor, Apparently Everyone Is? J S Gilbert
- How To Tell When It’s Time To Go Full Time. Judy’s Story Judy Fossum
- Elephants In The Room Marice Tobias
- Get Off The Wheel Terry Daniel
- Two Tools For Better Voice Overs Marc Scott
- The Creep Of Artificial Voiceover Sam Swicegood
- Check Up From The Neck Up: When To Give Your Voice A Break Lin Parkin
You can read ALL of the voiceover-related blog posts from the past week on VOICEOVER BLOGTALK.
Don’t see your favorite Voiceover Blog author here? Find them on the VO BLOGROLL.
And, if you missed them, be sure to read the Top Voiceover Blog Posts of 2013