I always enjoy hearing from those who have decided to share their personal journey and insight into the voiceover business, as well as market themselves via the social media platform I like most…the blog. Over the past week, I’ve heard from and connected with these three new bloggers that I’ve added to the VO Blogroll, and I invite you to check out their blogs and latest articles.
Steve Tardio’s site has a distinct ‘Tonight Show’ look and entertainment feel that I really enjoy. His blog, ‘What’s New’ currently contains a great link revealing ‘The 5 Things Super Lucky People Do’. Check it out.
Rhonda Phillips is new to the vo blogosphere, but has hit an early homerun with her latest article, “Pajamas vs. Productivity’, in which she emphasizes the need to ‘put your pants on’ and be productive, even while working from home.
I received an email from Twitter friend, Scott Spaulding @DecorAirStudios, about the new blog he and his wife, Susan have penned, which has a very unique and refreshing format as “The He Said, She Said Voiceover Blog”. Their entire site lives up to their brand, “Decorated Air Studios”. Be sure to give ‘em a look and a listen.
If you write a voiceover blog and are not listed on the VO Blogroll, please let me know via the comments below, and I’ll add you to the list, which I’d like to make, THE definitive VO Blogroll resource online. Thanks!
Enjoy the best of the best from the past week, and as you enter the booth in the coming days, have a Great week behind the mic!
13 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
(no particular order)
- One Of The Best Things You Can Do For Your Confidence Marc Scott
- Iron Sharpens Iron Debby Barnes
- 5 Ways To Overcome The Wall Dave Courvoisier
- Don’t Get Seduced By ‘Front-End Processing’ Dan Lenard
- New Voice Over Recipe: The Medium Rare Talent Deb Munro
- Demo Of The Year 2014 Competition Final Results Piehole
- What To Do When You Lose Your Balloon Matt Forrest
- Lesson Voice Talent Can Learn By End Of Guest Blogging Johnny Hatebait
- Why I Love To Run In The Rain Rachael Naylor
- Turning A Hobby Into A Business Paul Strikwerda
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Voice Actor Lauren Maree
- Seven Great VO Success Questions David Lawrence XVII
- How To Use And Create Video’s To Market Your Business [podcast] John Melley