Can you believe it? Finally, after months of preparation and anticipation, your participation in the first-of-its-kind online voice over conference known as VOICE OVER VIRTUAL, is at hand!! No travel. No hotel. No fuss No muss.
Over 50 Top Voiceover Coaches, Agents, Marketers, Engineers, Producers, and all of your voiceover friends are ready to join you, online, in the Voice Over Plaza, Voice Plex Theater, Hangout Lounges, Exhibit Hall, Tom’s Tiki Lounge, and other areas of this unprecedented gathering. It Is THE Voiceover Event of the Year!
Are you ready?
If you follow these 3 steps, you’ll be more than ready to take your experience at Voice Over Virtual and your own voiceover business to levels you never imagined!!
STEP 1: REGISTER NOW!
- If you haven’t registered for Voice Over Virtual, you still have time, but do it NOW. The conference starts tomorrow, Wednesday, Sept. 18 thru Sept. 20 for the live, interactive days, with ALL presentations available online, anytime through Nov. 30.
- Once registered, you’ll be instructed on how the VOV works. It’s so easy. And, you’ll have fun creating your profile to meet and greet all of your vo friends at VOV.
- CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER FOR VOICE OVER VIRTUAL
STEP 2: PREPARE
- Read the article by VOV attendee and presenter, Ron Minatrea, on today’s VoiceOverXtra to take stock in WHY you’re attending VOV and HOW you can get the most from your experience. Here’s the link – HOW TO PREPARE FOR ONLINE CONFERENCE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR TIME AND OBJECTIVES
STEP 3: SUCCEED
- This step actually happens over the next few weeks, while you debrief and utilize the information, knowledge, advice, contacts, tips, and experience you get out of VOICE OVER VIRTUAL.
- What good is it to attend a voiceover conference like this, where you end up with SO MANY helpful ideas, if you never follow through and implement them into your voiceover business??
- So many have put their time and effort into creating this opportunity for you, but it’s up to you to create the return on your investment for being a part of this unprecedented event.
- GO FORTH AND SUCCEED!
Follow these steps. Have safe travels…to your computer…and I hope to see you in the presentations, meeting rooms, exhibit halls, and chat over a beverage in Tom’s Tiki Lounge at Voice Over Virtual.