The fun, information, and entertainment provided by this week’s Top Voiceover Blog Posts is off-the-chart, once again. But before you dive into the links below, be sure you’re not letting an amazing opportunity to use your creative talents and help a child this holiday season get away…Children’s Holiday Magic Project Seeks Songs & Stories for CD – By August 25th.
In other news, it’s been one crazy week around the Chappell household. My wife, Rhonda, who has been my secretary for the past 13 years, started a new job as a para-professional at one of the grade schools here in Ottawa, working with K-2nd grade. She has always loved working with kids and will be a fantastic asset to their early education. My loss at work will be their gain in school. I am so proud of her!
And, I’m also proud of my oldest daughter, Abby, who I dropped off at Emporia State University on Friday, as she starts her college career, studying to become a teacher in elementary education. If you’re a father and have dealt with your oldest daughter heading off to adulthood, would you please send me the ‘how to handle it’ handbook? It would be greatly appreciated!
Just wanted to share a couple of personal moments from the week, so you didn’t think that I just say around and read blogs every day! Enjoy this week’s Top VO blog posts, and have another Great week behind the mic!
13 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
(in no particular order)
- One Of The Reasons I Do Voice Over – Darla Middlebrook
- The Power Of Asking – J. Christopher Dunn
- In A World: An Incredibly Funny Film True To The Voice Over Profession – Heather Costa
- It’s A Numbers Game – Joe J. Thomas
- Why Escrow Rhymes With Paid Low In Voice Acting – Steven Lowell
- I Can Do This – Jerry Reed
- LinkedIn Lessons – Bobbin Beam
- Voice-Over Dandy – Paul Strikwerda
- 5 Questions For New Voice Actors – Marc Scott
- Bob Deyan’s Fight Against ALS – Lin Parkin
- 4 Reasons Why The Brain Thinks Women Should Voice Movie Trailers – John Lano
- Buying Twitter Ads: A Real Life VO Story – Dave Courvoisier
- ‘Sound Branding’ Your Business – Rose Caiazzo