I couldn’t let this week get away without a proper ‘Thank You’ to a couple of people who had a big impact on my online presence in the past few days.
Earlier this week, John Lano graciously included me in his article, 10 Voice Over Twitter Feeds You’d Be Crazy Not To Follow. Thanks to John’s generosity, I gained hundreds of new friends (I don’t like the word ‘followers’). It is my pleasure to use my Twitter feed to share so much of the fantastic vo content generated by others, as well as my own now and then. To my new friends, I do hope you find it convenient and useful.
I also want to Thank Kyle Wilson, @nosliwelyk, for sharing, on Twitter, the link to the amazingly funny video, ‘Guilty’, starring voice actor, Paul J. Kinney. After watching the video and laughing out loud the whole time, I dug a little deeper into Paul’s vimeo page and found the two other video’s that were just as creative and funny. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did, and hats off to Paul for his humor and true insight into the ‘on the job’ hazards of a voice actor. If you haven’t seen them yet, click here (and be prepared for some funny!).
Now, on with the countdown…(done with my best Casey Kasem voice!)
Want to know what everyone’s favorite vo/sound engineer, Dan Friedman, has been up to?
Want to know why Dan Hurst thinks that spending too much time mastering the basics may actually be hurting your vo business?
Or perhaps you haven’t heard all of the details about what the upcoming & revolutionary, Voice Over Virtual, is all about.
…Well, you can get the answer to all of these mysteries, and much more, by reading the Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week.
Enjoy! And have a great week behind the mic!
10 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- Cheap Microphone + $100 Part = Amazing Microphone – Jordan Reynolds
- Stop Doing The Basics – Dan Hurst
- There’s Nothing To This, Right? – Dave Courvoisier
- Inside The Brain Of A Voice Actor – Elizabeth Holmes
- EWABS 100th Episode: Congratulations – Andy Boyns
- Slowing Down And Catching Up – Matt Forrest
- How To Think Like A Success – Tom Dheere
- Voiceover 123 Celebrates 10 Years of Voice Over Work [Infographic] – Tara Tyler
- John Florian Discusses The Upcoming Voice Over Virtual Conference [podcast] – John Melley
- Voiceover: Opportunity And Preparation – Dan Friedman