If you enjoy catching up on the best of the voiceover blog posts each week, I invite you to follow them as they happen on the all new Voiceover BlogTalk page. Daily reviews in a fun format that you can enjoy and share. If you write a voiceover blog that I haven’t featured, it’s probably because I don’t know about it. Add your link in the comments below and I’ll add you to my review list.
Have a great week behind the mic!
9 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- 4 Reasons Why Voice Actors Lost Clients – Melanie Haynes
- Quote For The Day – Bob Souer
- On The Concept Of Service – Bobbin Beam
- What Constitutes ‘Outdated’? – Dave Courvoisier
- Don’t Shoot Down That Idea So Quickly, There’s Still 1 Or 2 More Things We Can Learn From Apple – J. S. Gilbert
- Are You Playing By The Rules? – Paul Strikwerda
- 4 Reasons You’re Seeing A Lowball Budget – Marc Scott
- The Scenery’s Great Along The Extra Mile – Randye Kaye
- 10 Critical Business Practices That Voice Over Artists Overlook – David Goldberg