This week’s Top Voiceover Blog Posts include the usual cast of characters, Dave Courvoisier, Randye Kaye, and Paul Strikwerda, with their always educational and entertaining VO insights. But we also welcome newcomers, The Voice Realm and Stephania Lintonbon, to our weekly review.
I am always on the look-out for more VO blogs to read, review and share, so if you are a VO blogger, reader or see something VO-related that you feel the need to share, please do so in the ‘comment’s below.
If you didn’t get a chance this week to read Andrew Swingler’s story about the tragic loss of the love of his life, Sandra, and how you can help this beautiful family, I encourage you to do so now. A Loving Wife & Mother: A Tragic Loss
I hope you have a successful and fulfilling week behind the mic!
9 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- How To Get The Best Recording From A Voiceover Talent – The Voice Realm
- My Website Is Dead To Me! – Karl Littardi
- Here’s Another Reason Google Confuses Me - Peter O’Connell
- The “Sound First Impression” For Your Business: A Voiceover Talent’s Worth – Randye Kaye
- Can VO Be TOO Social? – Dave Courvoisier
- Voiceover Guide From A – Z: What Works For Me – Stephania Lintonbon
- The Secret Ingredients In My Social Media Sauce – Paul Strikwerda
- Having A Spine In The Voiceover World! – Tom Dheere
- Web Presence – Kyle McCarley