The first article I’d like to share with you this week doesn’t come from a voice-over blog, but it does have relevance to your voice-over business. Before you dive into the 7 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week, I suggest you spend a few minutes reading a post shared by my good Twitter friend and owner of Creative Media, Tim Keenan. While not directly vo-related, it is very relevant in sharing 9 rules to help you build customer trust. Thanks Tim.
- Balancing Your Career And Family: Define ‘Success’ And Consider ‘Cost’ – Dave DeAndrea
- Are You Hopping Mad About Hop? – Connie Terwilliger
- Should I Donate My Voice? – Marc Scott
- How To Use Your Time Wisely BetweenVoice-over Gigs – Herb Merriweather/Vox Daily
- 5 Ways To Conquer The Wall – Dave Courvoisier
- VO Peeps & MCA-I Announce Winners Of First Annual Scholarship Award! – Anne Ganguzza
- What’s The Strangest VO Request You’ve Ever Had? – Tom Dheere
By the way, if you and I aren’t friends on Twitter yet, let’s connect. I’m @DerekChappell.