The amount of advice and expertise offered by some of the best in the voiceover business continues week after week. If you didn’t get a chance to get to these great blogs this week, here’s a recap.
If you have a blog post that I missed (and I’m sure I miss many), feel free to add it in the comments below.
9 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- Social Media Paranoia – Connie Terwilliger
- Investing In Yourself As A Voice Actor – Deb Munro via Vox Daily
- Forget The Pronoun…Be Pro Noun – Dave Courvoisier
- The Most Important Marketing – Bob Souer
- Don’t Be A Twit; Tools To Open Your World – Andy Boyns
- Becoming Van Gogh – Paul Strikwerda
- Audiobook Production Checklist Smooths Process For You And Client – Tom Dheere
- If At First You Don’t Succeed… – Lisa Rice
- Why I’m A Moron, No I Mean Why It Wasn’t The Smartest Idea Of Me To Pursue Acting Considering There Are Other Options. What Did You Think I Meant? – Dave Wallace