My Social Media Sources
Get Posts Free via Email
Enjoy These Recent Articles
- Who Is The Voice Behind Your Favorite Animated Character?
- 12 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week – May 5, 2013
- This One Time, At FaffCamp…
- Is This The Holy Grail Of VO Home Studio’s?
- 11 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week – April 28, 2013
- Should A Voice Actor Join The Union?
- You Mean You Can’t Say !@#$%^&*???
Read Other VO Blogs
Tags"karen commins" "rick lance" "social media" "steven lowell" 'adobe audition' 'anne ganguzza' 'bobbin beam' 'bob souer' 'connie terwilliger' 'Dan Friedman' 'dan hurst' 'dave courvoisier' 'derek chappell' 'Doug Turkel' 'edge studio' 'Lisa Rice' 'marc scott' 'Match Game VO' 'paul strikwerda' 'peter oconnell' 'randye kaye' 'scott fortney' 'Stephanie Ciccarelli' 'Terry Daniel' 'top voiceover blog posts' 'Trish Basanyi' 'voice 2012' 'voice actor' 'voiceover business' 'voiceover game' blog CourVo facebook faffcon inspiriation motivation scooter success tutorial Twitter unconference VO voiceover voice talent YouTube
Tag Archives: ‘adobe audition’
Last week I shared the latest Adobe Audition tutorial offered by Scott ‘Scooter’ Fortney, via his YouTube page. Lo and behold if he didn’t go and upload yet another one this week, explaining the art of ‘splitting audio’. Then, as … Continue reading
In his latest Adobe Audition tutorial, Scott ‘Scooter’ Fortney, shares an easy way to get rid of those annoying pops and clicks in your recorded audio, by using the ‘Auto Heal’ feature. If you’d like to see all of Scooter’s … Continue reading