The start of the new year has come with a fury of work and family schedules that would fill a spreadsheet to keep everyone in the right place and time. Whew!
So I have missed sharing the first couple of weeks of Top VO Blog Posts with you. That doesn’t mean there haven’t been amazingly informational and entertaining articles written. There have! And if you may have missed a few, you can always catch up by reading ‘Voiceover BlogTalk’, where all of the weekly blog posts are shared.
And, if the end, and beginning of the year have kept you incredibly busy too, you can always catch up on the Top Voiceover Blog Posts of 2014 ANYTIME by bookmarking this page and returning as often as you like.
Below are the Top VO Blog Posts this week for you reading pleasure.
Enjoy…and have a great week behind the mic!
10 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
(in no particular order)
- The ‘Mature Voice’ Has A Richer Bank Of Knowledge And Experience Elaine Singer
- I Got Nuthin! Dan Hurst
- Musicality In The Spoken Word Lance Blair
- Bilingual Overdubs For L’Oreal Paris – Empowering Women Rosi Amador
- “I Don’t Like The Sound Of My Own Voice” – Well Shut Up & Go Home Gary Terzza
- Online Video Is The Expectation Tony Pasquale
- Don’t Let Coughing Sabotage Your Voice Ann Utterback
- The Truth About Social Media For Voice Actors Dave Courvoisier
- The Ups And Downs Of Too Many Voiceover Choices Phil Sutfin
- Getting To Know World Voices (2 parts) Marc Scott
You can read ALL of the voiceover-related blog posts from the past week on VOICEOVER BLOGTALK.
Don’t see your favorite Voiceover Blog author here? Find them on the VO BLOGROLL.
And, if you missed them, be sure to read the Top Voiceover Blog Posts of 2014.
For more voiceover info, read VoiceOverXtra!