In the past week some of your fellow voiceover artists have shared more valuable information for you to absorb, ponder, and use in your vo business, including…
…studio do’s and dont’s (Hugh Klitzke)…customer service tips (Dale Latham & Matt Forrest)…a personal review of her APAC experience, with pictures (Rachel Fulginiti)…the best vo resource websites (Dane Reid)…and a creative way market yourself and keep your hungry clients well fed (John Melley)…and much more!
To those who write voiceover blogs each week, I thank you for sharing your insights and advice. To those who read voiceover blogs, I encourage you to leave comments on those blogs that move you or help you with your vo journey.
Have a Great week behind the mic!
12 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
(no particular order)
- Don’t And Do – No. 1 Hugh Klitzke
- Two Voice-Over Jobs I Never Would Have Gotten If I Didn’t Go To High School Peter K. O’Connell
- APAC 2014 Rachel Fulginiti
- Customer Service 101: Is Your Voiceover Customer Service Soaring With Eagles? Dale Latham
- The Stuff Between Your Ears Paul Strikwerda
- 5 Health Tips For Voice Over Talents Lance Blair
- Studio Connections Digital Audio & Voice Talent Bobbin Beam
- Dane Reids Top 10 Voiceover Websites Dane Reid
- A Few Facts About Follow Up Marc Scott
- Managing Your Voice Over Career 3 Abbe Holmes
- How To Disappoint Customers In Two Easy Steps Matt Forrest
- How To Get Voice Over Work Using A Paper Plate [podcast] John Melley
You can read ALL of the voiceover-related blog posts from the past week on VOICEOVER BLOGTALK.
Don’t see your favorite Voiceover Blog author here? Find them on the VO BLOGROLL.
And, if you missed them, be sure to read the Top Voiceover Blog Posts of 2013