I am a sports nut. Love to watch, play, and talk about sports. So for most of my life I’ve talked in sports cliches’ and SportsCenterisms. When I read this week’s blog offerings and put together the list of the Top Voiceover Blog Posts, one phrase came to mind: “I’m not good enough to carry their jock”.
My apologies to the female artists on this week’s list.
What I mean is, as a fellow vo artists and blog writer, I read these articles and was amazed at the amount of knowledge, insight, inspiration, humor, advice, and camaraderie shared. I can only hope that I reach a point in my vo career that I have the ability to spread so much wealth to others in this manner.
Enjoy your weekend and Have a Great Week behind the mic!
15 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
(no particular order)
- Vanessa Hart’s Final Days Didn’t Have To Be Bobbin Beam
- Careers, Hobbies, And Knowing The Difference Matt Forrest
- Why Competition Is A Good Thing Rachael Naylor
- What I’m Doing About ACX And Their Royalty Rate Change David Lawrence XVII
- Thinking Of A Career In Voiceover? 10 Key Questions To Evaluate Your Potential Rachel Fulginiti
- Screw Yelp, Angie’s List, And Most Recommendations J.S. Gilbert
- Voice Actor ‘Bottom Feeder’ Explodes At ‘Medium Voice Talent’ Kurt Myers
- Part 2: ‘Bottom Feeder’ Voice Actor Answers Critics Kurt Myers
- Where Is The Love? Give Yourself A Hug – You’ll Need It In Voice Over Deb Munro
- 5 Tips For You YouTube Video Voice Over Demos Marc Scott
- Cipriano Talks Connectivity Dave Courvoisier
- Help – I’ve Got My First Voice Over Job Gary Terzza
- Unwritten Rules: Things Voice Actors Must Know Johnny Hatebait
- In A World Of Kittens And Puppies Jerry Reed
- Asking For A Raise Paul Strikwerda