Earlier this week, Rebecca Michaels Haugh asked members of the Facebook group, Voice Over Friends, which VO blogs they liked to read. She asked for a list of the top 3 from the members of the group. Many in the group responded, and many of the blogs and their writers you see below were listed as ‘favorite’ voiceover blogs to read.
I’d like thank those members of the VO Friends group who listed my blog as one of their favorites to follow. Writing a vo blog is much like being a vo talent in the booth. You are usually alone, creating with your talent, wondering if anyone is listening (reading) to what you have to say. It is a real pleasure for me to included in the same breath with many of these talented voiceover pro’s and bloggers.
Remember, you can find links to all of your favorite vo blogs and bloggers on my VO Blogroll page.
Enjoy your reading and have a Great week behind the mic!
13 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
(no particular order)
- How Much Are You Worth? More Than You Realize Matt Forrest
- 28 Veteran Voice Actors Give Brutally Honest Advice To Their Former VO Noobie Selves John Lano
- Voice Overs – How To Get A Million Followers On Twitter Paul J. Rose
- Multiple Talent Agent Voiceover Submissions Bobbin Beam
- Can You Serve Your Customers This Well? Peter O’Connell
- Connection: Stop Searching For What’s Already There Anthony Meindl
- Getting Paid Well For Female Voice Over Services Debbie Grattan
- Adding Your VO Demo’s To Your Facebook Page Jordan Reynolds
- The 2014 Audie Award Finalists VoiceoverXtra
- So You Want To Be A Voice Actor Jen Rudin
- How Many VO Jobs Can You Get From Social Media? Dave Courvoisier
- Spoon Feeding Blabbermouths Paul Strikwerda
- Add Demo’s To Your LinkedIn Profile Marc Scott