Many of us with be part of the 110 million people watching the Super Bowl on Sunday. Many of us will be cheering for either the Broncos or the Seahawks. Many of us will be enjoying food, brews, and friends during the game.
But let’s face it, when you’re in the voiceover business, the final score isn’t really the ‘end-all’ to the biggest event in sports. Nope. When you’re a vo talent, you’re focus is on “who voiced that awesome Super Bowl commercial?”
We watch and listen to Super Bowl ads with a ‘trained’ ear for the voiceover talent’s performance.
Come on, you know you do it!
Thanks to Paul Rarick, husband of vo talent, Debbie Grattan, for the idea…we’d like to know what you think about the Super Bowl ads and who you think just ‘nailed it’, when it comes to the voiceover performance, by saying so on social media, using the hashtag #BESTSUPERBOWLVO
Use it. Share it. Look for it, and pic your #BESTSUPERBOWLVO
And, whether you are watching the game today, or not, be sure to make time to read the Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week.
Have a Great week behind the Mic!
13 Top Voiceover Blog Post This Week
- What The Heck Am I Saying? Tim Keenan
- A Voice Over ‘Bottom Feeder’ And Ex-Audio Producer Tells All Frankie Tempo
- Blink Test Of The Voice Over Industry Johnny Hatebait via bodalgo
- Five Questions You Should Always Ask A Voice Talent Tom Dheere
- 17 Best Blogs To Follow For Tips Piehole Voiceover
- More Real World Testing Of ipDTL Lance Blair
- 5 Tips To Help Reach Goals; Do What Matters Bobbin Beam
- The Best Made Investment Jerry Reed
- The Social Media Marketing Motherlode Dave Courvoisier
- Marketing Demystified Paul Strikwerda
- Stop That Negative Voice Over In Your Head Tara Tyler
- Love Your Agent Month Gene Tognacci
- One Word That Can Sink Your Voice Over Business Marc Scott