Coming Tuesday, an open and honest article from Steven Lowell about his sudden and surprising departure from Voice123.
I believe we’ve got a first in the review of the Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week, as Randye Kaye makes the list with not one, but two great articles.
You’ll also find some insightful interviews this week, posted by Andy Boyns, John Lano, and Dave Courvoisier.
And, Terry Daniel has advice on how to turn your negative into a positive.
Enjoy this week’s review and have a great week behind the mic!
10 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- What I Learned From The Super Bowl – Part 2 – Marice Tobias
- Ask, Show Up, Follow Up: Old-Fashioned Marketing Still Works – Randye Kaye
- Vocal Booth On Tracks: An Option For Space-Challenged Voice Talents – Randye Kaye
- How To Resurrect A Lost Client – John Melley
- Inside The Mind Of Voice Talent Rodney Saulsberry – John Lano
- Scott Brick – The Person Behind The Voice – Andy Boyns
- The Search For ISDN’s Successor – Dave Courvoisier
- How To Cure The Disease Of Negativity In Your Voiceover Business – Terry Daniel
- Why Would You Want To Sell A ‘Fridge To An Eskimo? – Rowell Gormon
- Every Voiceover Needs To Use Their Piehole – Karl Littardi