I realize that I’ve only been back in the voiceover business for a few years now and my education and experience are ever-evolving. But in my opinion, the two best ways to learn more about how to enhance your skills and grow your business come from finding the right coach/mentor and in reading the suggestions and insight offered by those who work in the ‘studio trenches’ everyday…your fellow vo comrades.
Case in point…this offering of the Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week.
Read. Learn. Share. And have a Great week behind the mic!
9 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- Beware These 13 Seductive Traps That Can Hurt Your Voiceover Business -Maxine Dunn
- Formula For Creating Evocative, Unique, and Developed Characters – [podcast] – Pat Fraley
- SEO For Voice Over People (Not Dummies) – Lance Blair
- Home Studio Master Tip Of The Week: How To Remove Breaths From Your Audio – Dan Lenard
- Voice Over Virtual – Dave Courvoisier
- The Customer Is Always Right – Paul Strikwerda
- VO 101: Demos And Agents – Jon Bailey
- The Secret To Finding Your Voiceover Sweet Spot – Marc Scott
- Check If Your Demo Music Is Licensed: New TuneSat Service Tracks Internet Plays – Robert Sciglimpaglia Jr.