There’s no way any other profession has as many professionals willing to share so much about what they do and how they do it. I’m just glad I have the opportunity to benefit from the knowledge and experience shared…for free.
Enjoy this week’s Top Voiceover Blog Posts, plus an extra feature from VO talent, Marc Scott.
8 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- The New LinkedIn – “Recommendation” Or “Like”? – Peter O’Connell
- Second Grade – Marice Tobias
- 15+ Top Sites To Shop For VO Equipment – Dave Courvoisier
- What Are You Doing, And How Are You Doing It? – Bettye Zoller
- 3 Thoughts To Help You Get Past That Mistake – Karen Commins
- Work For FREE For Charity? – Paul Strikwerda
- Knowing When (Not) To Say “No” – Rowell Gormon
- Back To Basics: The Fun Of Voice Acting – Randye Kaye
Have you ever had the experience of listening to the demo of another voice talent that is just So damn good you wonder why you’re even trying, because there’s no way you can compete. I get that feeling about my blog at times, most recently when I followed Marc Scott’s series of articles this week about Self Promotion and Your Voiceover Business.
I’ve included the links to Marc’s series, in case you missed it, and I’d also recommend making a daily visit to Marc’s blog for his insight and content.
Self Promotion – Marc Scott
- Self Promotion And Your Voice Over Business Part 1
- Self Promotion And Your Voice Over Business Part 2
- Self Promotion And Your Voice Over Business Part 3
Have a Great week behind the Mic!