For your reading, learning, and sharing pleasure, here are the Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week. If you have the time during the week to read these great writings from those who customarily speak for a living, you can see them curated daily at Voiceover BlogTalk. If you’d like to find a specific blogger to follow or reply to, you can find the most comprehensive list of voiceover bloggers on this blog, right here.
Thanks to all who take the time to share their thoughts, experience, insights, wisdom, and humor every week, online.
Have a Great week behind the mic!
9 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- Commentary: Golden Age Of Nothing Becoming The New Something – Steven Lowell
- Is Branding Important For Voiceover Talent? – Doug Turkel
- Press 1 For Viral Lift Off – Peter O’Connell
- Social Media Moves – Dave Courvoisier
- Getting Annoyed At Abusive Voice Seekers? But What’s Really To Blame For It? – David Radtke
- First Impressions: The Merits Of A Good Opening Line – Matt Forrest
- Your Unique Voice – Marc Scott
- How To Break Into The Voice-Over Business – Paul Strikwerda
- Directing Voiceover: Lend Me Your Words – Dan Friedman