Portland. Atlanta. Hershey. Ventura Beach. And in two weeks, add Charlotte to the list of cities that have hosted Faffcon. If you’re a voiceover talent and you’re not familiar with Faffcon, you’re missing out on the only peer-to-peer learning experience for voiceover talent that exists!
Having had the pleasure of attending Faffcon 2 in Atlanta in 2011, I can tell you that the Faffcon Experience is like no other I’ve ever been involved with. The level of voiceover knowledge shared amongst some of the best in the business is Priceless.
If you’d like to see more about what goes on at Faffcon, I invite you to see all of the Tweets, Posts & Pics from Faffcon 4 on my Storify page here. And for even more insight, I suggest these 5 recent blog posts from my fellow Faffers. Best to all and safe travels my friends.
Top Faffcon 5 Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- Only Two Weeks?! – Peter O’Connell
- Frequent Faffers: Why We Can’t Wait For Faffcon 5 – Randye Kaye
- FAFFCON 5 (That’s Not A Military Mission) – Brian Haymond
- 5 Ways Faffcon Helps Us All – Dave Courvoisier
- Gearing Up For Faffcon 5 – Dan Friedman