As I continue my own trek toward voiceover success, I find it comforting to find others who are willing to share their experiences, expertise, successes and failures along the way on their own voiceover journey. This week’s Top Voiceover Blog Posts include articles written from the heart by voiceover artists, and friends, who are more than willing to share their experiences and opinions openly, honestly, and free.
Enjoy the reads and have a Great week behind the mic!
9 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- Making It In Voice-Overs – Dan Hurst
- Some Advice About Voice Over Rates – Marc Scott
- The VO Middle Class – Dave Courvoisier
- Why I’m Not A Voice Over Superstar ~ Yet - Randye Kaye
- 10 Ways To ‘Place’ Your Character Voices – Elley-Ray Hennessy
- The Studiobricks ONE Has Arrived! – Paul Strikwerda
- Jerk, Or Fool? Choose! – Tom Dheere
- To Use, Or Not To Use A Headshot On Your Voice Over Website? – Bill DeWees
- Take 1. Take 2. Take 3. How Many Takes Are Reasonable? – Lin Parkin