In case you missed them, here are some of the best blog posts written this week by those in the voiceover biz. Remember, you can read them as they’re posted each day on the new Voiceover BlogTalk page, which you can find here. And Thank You for over 500 views so far!
If you write a blog about voiceover, be sure to post your link in the comments below, so I can add you to my weekly review. So many of your peers in the VO business are willing to share their knowledge and insight, it’s like taking a free voiceover course every week.
Enjoy these blogs and have a great week behind the mic!
11 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- Dress Nicely If You Go Out In Public – Peter O’Connell
- Mixers Have This Reader Mixed Up; Dan Lenard Sorts Through The Options – Marc Cashman
- VOAToday.com First Week Winners Announced - Dave Courvoisier
- Why I’m Not A Voiceover Superstar ~ Yet – Randye Kaye
- A Typical VO Work Week – Such A Voice
- Who You Should Listen To: Part II ~ Props – Steven Lowell
- Being An Actor Is Hard Work – Mercedes Rose
- If The Mic Isn’t Rockin, Start Walkin’ – Terry Daniel
- The Ideal Voiceover Mic You’ve Never Heard Of – Paul Strikwerda
- 7 Tips For A Better #FollowFriday – Marc Scott
- Headbanging Caused By Mistakes In Your Voiceover Career – J.S. Gilbert via Voice123