Christmas Eve is upon us. A time to share time with our family and loved ones. A time when our children are full of anticipation and excitement. A time to slow down and enjoy those moments that tend to slip by in our ‘everyday’. I hope you take the time this weekend to pause, reflect, give thanks for the real reason of the season that is Christmas, and make some wonderful holiday memories with your family.
If you do spend some time online, I encourage you to read these 5 fantastic voiceover blog articles from the past week.
5 Top Voiceover Blog Posts This Week
- It’s a Gift… – Rowell Gormon
- Invite the Avalanche – part 5 – Bob Souer
- Sharing Voiceover Secrets: Why We Give Back – Randye Kaye
- How Many Ways Can You DIE… – Guest Blog by Deb Munro @ Resnick Interactive Group
- The Voiceover Writers…and Their Most Influential Articles for 2011 – Dan Friedman